Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

Willkommen bei Tolkiens Fantasie, dem Forum für herrderringe-fanfiction.de und hobbit-fanfiction.de Bitte lest euch vor der ersten Anmeldung die Forumsregeln durch. Wir wünschen euch viel Spaß bei eurem Auftenthalt bei uns. Ihr könnt euch auch noch in unserem alten Forum umsehen. Zurück zu den Hauptseiten herrderringe-fanfiction und hobbit-fanfiction

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 424 Antworten
und wurde 15.490 mal aufgerufen
 Hilfe, ich bin Viggo Mortensen süchtig
Seiten 1 | ... 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29
Miana Offline

14.06.2009 09:27
#421 RE: Viggo Peter Mortensen - NEWS Zitat · Antworten

und zum schluss noch diese news - es hat ein neues. sehr schönes viggo-forum aufgemacht - wer von euch interesse hat, kann sich da ja mal umschauen und vielleicht ja auch zu uns viggo-süchtigen dazustoßen

ihr findet das forum unter folgendem link:

http://viggomortensengermany.forumprofi.de/index.php

viel spaß!

Miana Offline

02.07.2009 09:31
#422 RE: Viggo Peter Mortensen - NEWS Zitat · Antworten

endlich!!!! es wurde auch zeit! warner home video hat angekündigt, im september "Appaloosa" enldich auf DVD herauszubringen!

mehr dazu findet ihr hier:

http://www.cinefacts.de/dvd/17335/news/w...ember-2009.html

außerdem ist der zweite trailer zu "The Road" veröffentlicht worden. wie immer - no comment von meiner seite!

http://weinsteinco.com/#/film/road/

Miana Offline

16.07.2009 21:08
#423 RE: Viggo Peter Mortensen - NEWS Zitat · Antworten

The Dark Side Of The Hero

While shaping new projects in Spain, Viggo Mortensen plays a lecturer seduced by Nazis in Good. The call from New York is late. He apologizes: “I was held up. The plates for the book's proofs are to blame." Viggo Mortensen, as well as being an actor, [New York, 1958], is a poet, a musician, a painter, publishes art and poetry books in his publishing house Perceval Press. Reserved and very jealous of his private life, he’s going to protect it during our talk (in the Spanish learned in Argentina during his childhood), with the same skills with which he handled the sword as the loyal Aragorn or the brave Captain Alatriste, but, this time, without a drop of blood. Viggo Mortensen is, besides a great actor, an inexhaustible conversationalist, so full of curiosity that he doesn’t hesitate to occasionally take the role of the interviewer. He’s now waiting for the opening of The Road, an adaptation of the chilling novel by Cormac McCarthy. In Good, the film showing in our country these days, he plays a selfless family man in Nazi Germany that makes small decisions that will have devastating effects on his surroundings.

MC: Your character becomes something terrible while he barely notices.

VM: The scary thing about Good is that the characters are almost like us. It gets us nowhere saying that the Germans in the 30s were wired differently and that’s why they became Nazis. What happened back then can happen again anywhere. The most terrible events happen little by little, step by step.

MC: Didn’t you feel weak in the knees when you saw yourself in the Nazi uniform?

VM: I did not like it, I felt uncomfortable. The first time I tried it on, I told the costume designer: “Is the hat that tight, are the boots that stiff?” I realized I felt bad because of the meaning I assigned to that uniform.

MC: In the movie, the music defines a clear boundary between fiction and reality in the life of your character. How is music important in your life?

VM: I like music very much, and as an actor, it has helped me to get under the skin of many of the characters that I have played.

MC: And if I tell you: “My passion is red and blue and it asks for your fervor”, does it ring a bell?

VM: It is a tango that I changed a bit to sing it to my team (laughs). Yes, I sang it for San Lorenzo de Almagro.

MC: Are you passionate about soccer?

VM: I am passionate about soccer and about my team, but I am not a fan that will go and get in a fight . Soccer is a celebration and life should be a celebration too. There are times when celebrations are sad, but life is still a celebration.

MC: Are you always so positive?

VM: Almost always, but at times, I'm not. Often I wake up thinking of all the bad things that could happen. It's my way of facing the day; I'm cautious. You could always fall down the stairs…

MC: You have a long career as a poet. Do you prefer words of love to be written or heard?

VM: It depends on the woman. If I truly love her and I see that she also feels something important about me, I write it to her and I say it to her.

MC: Are you a dreamer, or do you leave that for the movies?

VM: I am a dreamer, but I'm careful with that. You can't lose sight of what is really happening.

MC: Are you a man of action or reaction? Do you observe life or live it?

VM: I react. I stay open to the fact that something could change suddenly, for whatever comes, because if I don't, I'm going to lose a lot...

Spanish Passion

"The first time I was in Spain was in the '70s. Afterwards, thanks to my Spanish friends, I knew the country pretty well. I like the rhythm of life; it reminds me of my childhood. During the shooting of Alatriste, we were on the border between León and Asturias, and I fell in love with that landscape. Madrid is very pretty to walk in; it doesn't have the ocean, but it's very beautiful. I also like to cook like they do in Spain, chatting with friends and eating slowly. I might make some shrimp with garlic. In October I'll be returning to Madrid for rehearsals of Purgatorio, a play by Ariel Dorfman that will premier in December at the Matadero."

© Marie Claire. Images © Ocho y Medio, Libros de Cine.

Quelle: http://www.viggo-works.com/index.php?page=243

Miana Offline

11.08.2009 09:42
#424 RE: Viggo Peter Mortensen - NEWS Zitat · Antworten

Zu Viggos vorerst letztem gedrehtem Film wurden über 70 Screencaps veröffentlicht, die einem wirklich unter die Haut gehen - aber schaut selber:

http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/02771db3...870d94fc80e93f/

Und warum muss ich bei diesem Bild an "Der Herr der Ringe" denken?

(Quelle: viggo-works.com & imagebam.com)

Miana Offline

23.08.2009 09:01
#425 RE: Viggo Peter Mortensen - NEWS Zitat · Antworten

soooo, wird zeit, dass ich hier ein bisschen was aufarbeite, was viggo betrifft :wink:

in den nächsten wochen wird viggo wieder eine menge zu tun haben.
"The Road" wird bei den Internationalen Filmfestspielen in Toronto seine premiere haben. ein deutscher start steht bisher noch nicht fest (und ich weiß gerade nicht, ob ich darüber erleichtert oder traurig sein soll)

http://tiff.net/filmsandschedules/films/road

dann hat es viggo wieder nach argentinien getrieben. am 11.8. war er dort und hat als direktor seines verlages percevall press ein neues buch vorgestellt, welches der verlag herausgebracht hat - "New Poetry of Argentina" - wo wohl 22 argentinische autoren die möglichkeit hatten, etwas von sich zu veröffentlichen (wenn ich es richtig gelesen habe :roll: )

wen es interessiert - hier findet ihr mehr

http://www.viggo-works.com/index.php?page=243&&offset=10

Seiten 1 | ... 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29
 Sprung  
Dieses Forum ist noch im Aufbau. Sollten Probleme auftreten, dann wendet euch bitte an die Hauptseite und meldet diese. Bis zur endgültigen Fertigstellung bitten wir euch um eure Geduld und Verständniss. Bis dahin könnt ihr natürlich ganz normal eure Beiträge erstellen.
Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz